Publisher: KS Adriatic Air d.o.o.
WHO ARE WE?
KS Adriatic Air d.o.o., based in Zagreb, Ulica Drage Gervaisa 3, OIB: 56054815749 (hereinafter referred to as "Company" or "We"). The Company is the data controller for your personal data.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
For the purpose of making an enquiring or placing an order, our website may collect the following information. Your name and appropriate contact information including email address, mobile number, payment information. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers may also be requested.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with more information about the product(s)/service(s) you have requested. Your information may also be stored in a CRM system for Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information
to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING?
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for providing a service
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection
interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and
to protect our legal rights and interests
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us
sending you our newsletter)
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below*
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you and request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
- If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint. * Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency - Croatian supervisory authority responsible for monitoring the application of the GDPR
- To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below*
- *e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile number +385 91 3553 559
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We implement strict security measures to reduce the risk of data destruction, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access to your data, and other breaches. Your personal data is stored in a secure environment with limited physical access. Only authorized personnel within our organization have access to personal data.
WHAT IF WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
our practices around privacy and personal information.